If You Have An Issue Related To Muscle System Failure Or Muscle Dysfunction, Muscle Activation Techniques™ can help!
MAT™ can be used alone to increase strength, flexibility, and mobility. It can also be used in association with and to supplement other training. Whether you are an athlete, fitness enthusiast, stay at home mom/dad, working towards fat loss, or simply are someone who wants to prevent or overcome injury associated with aging and everyday life, Muscle Activation Techniques can help you maintain and improve your body’s performance.
WHO USES MAT™?
- Dr. Oz's Pain Clinic Features MAT™ Founder Greg Roskopf
- The Globe and Mail - Toronto, Canada: How correcting muscle imbalances can heal injuries and make you a better runner
- Elitefts.com: Shane Carwin on MMA Strength Training (uses Muscle Activation Techniques™)
- Mens Fitness Magazine: 5 Things Muscle Activation Techniques™ Training Can Do For Your Body
- NY Giants Running Back Rashad Jennings Seeks Out MAT™
- Peyton Manning Credits Muscle Activation Techniques™
- Amy Van Dyken-Rouen Credits Muscle Activation Techniques™ on the Today Show
- Links to these articles and MANY more on muscleactivation.com/news
Please watch these informative videos below for a preview of MAT and more examples of how it can help you improve your performance and maintain your body's ability to perform for as long as you'd like your athletic career to be.
You can request a consult for MAT through our contact page.